The BJA nominated Rare Pink for newcomer of the year
As we get closer to our first anniversary since launching RarePink.com we have welcomed a very nice surprise, the British Jewellers Association has nominated us for Newcomer Jeweller of the year 2014.
We are honoured to have been considered for such a prestigious award and I want to invite you to vote for us and help us win. Let me share with you some reasons why we believe that we deserve to win:
- Over 100 happy proposals came true thanks to the dedication of our jewellery consultants and craftsmen.
- Our bespoke engagement rings have been featured in some of our favourite jewellery and fashion publications Glamour, Elle & The Jewellery editor.
- We introduced our new Signature Collection “timeless icons redesigned” which include our pink diamond signature on all the rings.
- We have opened a new office in New York and moved our HQ to London City (Bank).
- Hundreds invested in our Crowdfunding campaign, allowing all of this to happen.
We are committed to continue helping many more achieve their dream proposals and engagements with rings that are beautiful, unique and full of meaning.