COVID-19 Safety Updates
COVID-19 Update – 10th June 2020
Back in March, we made the decision to close our physical showrooms due to COVID-19.
Now we’re ready to reopen our doors and welcome you back to our City of London showroom from Tuesday 16th June, in accordance with government guidelines. Same people, same place, with some new precautions in to ensure your safety.
The health and safety of our customers is of the greatest importance to us, so following government guidelines, please see the newly introduced policies and precautions to ensure your wellbeing during your visit:
- Do not attend your consultation booking if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- As bookings are by appointment only, we ask that you arrive on time.
- No more than two people from the same household may attend a consultation, and where possible, we ask that you attend individually.
- 2 metres social distancing markers are indicated in the reception and throughout the building.
- Upon arrival, we ask that all guests use the hand sanitiser station located on the left as you enter reception.
- Consultants will be wearing face coverings and washing their hands before and in-between consultations. Let us know if you’d like to wash your hands too, or if you’d like us to provide you with a face covering.
- Consultations will be entirely contact free, with items exchanged via trays.
- All items, surfaces and fabrics used in each consultation are disinfected between bookings.
- Things might look a little different in showrooms–furniture has been moved around to allow for social distancing where possible. There will also be a protective screen between yourself and your consultant.
- We are now operating a paperless service. You will receive your receipt via email if required.
General wellbeing policies:
- All employees attending the showroom are commuting without using public transport.
- The building is being cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- We are allowing a 30 minute space between bookings to allow for cleaning of the showrooms and sales tools.
- Hand sanitiser is available at hand washing stations throughout the building.
- Staff members who have come into contact with anyone showing Covid-19 symptoms will self-isolate for two weeks.
- Staff members will be working in teams. If anyone in the team becomes symptomatic, the entire team will self-isolate for two weeks.
While our consultants are still available for virtual consultations for those who prefer to remotely connect with us, we’ll be available for a number of physical appointments at our Bank showroom. We’re expecting the appointments to fill up quickly, so book as soon as possible to avoid missing out. We hope these precautions will put you at ease and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Taylor & Hart Team
COVID-19 Update – 19th March 2020
Dear Taylor & Hart customers and friends,
The health and safety of our customers is of the greatest importance to us since you’re at the very heart of everything we do. We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments as the situation continues to unfold.
We want to be transparent about the actions we’re currently taking as well as our plans for the coming weeks. We’ll be implementing the following steps to keep our customers and team safe, and our design and customer service teams operating as usual.
- We have made the decision to stop our physical consultations for the time being. We’re offering online virtual consultations for those who wish to connect with us remotely.
- Orders may no longer be collected from our showrooms. Instead, all orders will be safely delivered by a fully-insured courier to an address of your choosing.
- Before any jewellery is shipped, all pieces will be deep-cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Every member of our team is washing and sanitising their hands throughout the day.
- We will be unable to complete repair or resize requests temporarily and will keep existing customers updated as to when this service is available again.
For existing customers, our colleagues Candice and Florencia are available via phone, chat or email ([email protected]) to assist you. Currently, all orders are on track for their desired delivery dates and we’ll keep you updated if that changes.
For new enquiries, we’re offering virtual and live chat consultations that are as educational and engaging as those in our showrooms – learn more about these here and try it out from the comfort of your home. We’ll also continue to communicate via phone, email and WhatsApp.
We’re doing our very best under the circumstances and we hope that the steps above will offer you some reassurance during this uncertain time.
Most importantly, stay safe and healthy.
Taylor & Hart Team