We all need a little pampering every now and again. We recommend having your diamond ring cleaned and inspected every year or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewellery. This ring cleaning and inspection service is complimentary to US customers. We kindly ask that you cover the cost of shipping back to us, and we’ll pay for return shipping. Repairs to your ring mounting can also be done at this time. We’re unable to offer aftercare services to customers outside of the US & UK.
Polish & clean
Over time your ring may lose its high polished finish, so we’re happy for you to mail your ring to us once a year for a complimentary clean and polish. While your ring is back in our care, we’ll conduct an inspection service free of charge to make sure your ring is in excellent condition.
Jewelry is susceptible to general wear and tear or accidental damage. This is particularly true for engagement and wedding rings which you’ll wear everyday, so we’re happy to assist in restoring your ring back to its original condition.
We do not provide warranties for damage due to negligence, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Typical examples of jewelry repairs:
- Removing scratches or small dents.
- Replacing small diamonds or gemstones from pavé or halo settings (so long as the ring has no evidence of mistreatment).
- Tightening and securing center gemstone(s).
Some examples of common jewelry issues that wouldn’t be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Mistreatment by exposing your ring to harmful materials or putting unnecessary pressure on your ring.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out claw(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by reckless wear or other damage.
Conditions & Exclusions
For all of the above services, we kindly ask that you cover the cost of shipping back to us. We’ll cover the cost of the return to you. We’re unable to offer aftercare services to customers outside of the US & UK.
For full terms and conditions, visit our Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.