Lifetime Annual Care Package
We all need a little pampering every now and again. We recommend having your diamond ring cleaned and inspected every year or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewellery. This ring lifetime annual care package service is complimentary to US, UK & EU customers.
We kindly ask that you cover the cost of shipping back to us, and we’ll pay for return shipping. Repairs to your ring mounting can also be done at this time. We’re unable to offer aftercare services to customers outside of the US, UK & EU.
For EU customers that require aftercare, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team via firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with the information on the return shipment. Kindly note that we will require a minimum of three weeks for aftercare services for customers based in the EU.
Having your ring cleaned
Over time your ring may lose its bright appearance, so we’re happy for you to mail your ring to us once a year for a complimentary clean. While your ring is back in our care, we’ll conduct an inspection service free of charge to make sure your ring is in excellent condition.
Can I clean my ring at home?
You absolutely can! In fact, we recommend it every few weeks or whenever you fancy giving your ring some TLC. Here’s how:
- Use a small drop of dish soap and warm water to gently scrub your jewelry with a soft toothbrush.
- Rinse with warm water to remove any residue.
- Pat dry with a soft cloth or microfibre towel.
If your ring contains colored gemstones, we recommend you only clean your ring in this way as gemstones, especially emeralds, can crack when used with other devices such as an ultrasonic cleaner.
View this post on Instagram
Jewelry is susceptible to general wear and tear or accidental damage. This is particularly true for engagement and wedding rings which you’ll wear everyday, so we’re happy to assist in restoring your ring back to its original condition.
If we notice that the ring has any damage from everyday wear and tear, such as loose claws or trauma from a knock, we’ll quote to repair it at cost price.
We do not provide warranties for damage due to negligence, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Typical examples of jewelry repairs:
- Removing scratches or small dents.
- Replacing small diamonds or gemstones from pavé or halo settings (so long as the ring has no evidence of mistreatment).
- Tightening and securing center gemstone(s).
Some examples of common jewelry issues that wouldn’t be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Mistreatment by exposing your ring to harmful materials or putting unnecessary pressure on your ring.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out claw(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by reckless wear or other damage.
Conditions & Exclusions
For all of the above services, we kindly ask that you cover the cost of shipping back to us. We’ll cover the cost of the return to you. We’re unable to offer aftercare services to customers outside of the US & UK.
For full terms and conditions, visit our 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.