What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows taylorandhart.com or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier, and taylorandhart.com more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the Taylor & Hart servers. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our servers that allow us to track your use of our website and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow Taylor & Hart to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalise your experience on taylorandhart.com. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access taylorandhart.com, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on taylorandhart.com:
- Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of taylorandhart.com. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts and remember information that changes the way taylorandhart.com behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference on the website.
- Analytical/performance/optimisation cookies. We may use those cookies to track information on how taylorandhart.com is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use such cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality on taylorandhart.com to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting cookies. Those cookies record your website visit, the pages you have seen, and the links you have followed. This data is then used to deliver website content more relevant to you.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of taylorandhart.com and refine our marketing efforts.
- Analytical cookies. Follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimisation cookies. Allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Targeting cookies. Those cookies record your browsing history so we can deliver you more relevant advertisements, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks.
To view a list of third-party cookies that we use, please view our Cookies Table.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of taylorandhart.com. You may not be able to log in, store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Taylor & Hart Cookies Table
The tables below list some of the internal and third-party cookies we use. As the names, numbers, and purposes of these cookies may change over time, this page may be updated to reflect those changes.