Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual (data subject) from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, in person (for instance in our showroom) or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you request a quote or other marketing material from our site or in person, purchase our products and/or services, search for a product and/or service and when you report a problem with our site or give us some feedback. The information you give us may include but is not limited to your name, gender, address, e-mail address, phone number, and financial information.
Information we collect about you
When you visit “Taylor & Hart”, we measure visits using Google Analytics and standard web server log files. These record:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
User ID for Google Analytics:
- Google Analytics makes use of a feature called “User ID.” This setup allows for a more accurate tracking of users by associating that user with the same ID over various sessions and devices. It is set up in a way that does not allow Google to personally identify an individual or permanently identify a particular device. The User ID extension might make it possible to connect data from Google Analytics with other data about the user collected through this website. The opt-out link below will only opt you out for the device you are on, but not from tracking performed independently by the Owner.;
- To opt out of tracking through Google Analytics, please contact us via the contact information provided at the end of this Policy. You can also learn more about this technology and how to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Taylor & Hart uses the services of Microsoft Corporation (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, 98052, WA, USA). With the Microsoft Clarity tool, our website is optimised to make your website visit a personal experience through tailored recommendations and content by tracking user experiences and asking for feedback where possible. We use the page content you have called up to recommend you equivalent or thematically related products or other content that is relevant to you.
- For this purpose, Microsoft Clarity collects pseudonymised information about your usage activities on our site. Cookies are used to store only pseudonymised information under a randomly generated ID (pseudonym). Your IP addresses are only stored anonymously. A direct personal reference is therefore not possible.
- You can opt out of being tracked by Microsoft Clarity by clicking this link(https://optout.aboutads.info/) . An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of data from your visit to this website.
- You can also find further information on the tracking technology used under the following link: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Please be aware that if you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on “Taylor & Hart”.
Any email sent to Taylor & Hart Limited., including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
Information we receive from other sources
We may have access to certain information if you use any of the other services we provide or if you interact with our social media pages.
We may also work with some third parties that you have permitted to share the information they hold about you with us, such as: business partners, subcontractors, payment services, ad networks, analytics providers, search engine providers, credit reference agencies, so we could receive information about you from them if it is necessary.
Your image may be recorded on CCTV as you enter any of our showrooms or premises, for security purposes only. Footage is kept for 30 days at which point it is automatically deleted.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.