COVID-19 Safety Updates
Dear Taylor & Hart customers and friends,
The health and safety of our customers is of the greatest importance to us since you’re at the very heart of everything we do. We’re closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments as the situation continues to unfold.
We want to be transparent about the actions we’re currently taking as well as our plans for the coming weeks. We’ll be implementing the following steps to keep our customers and team safe, and our design and customer service teams operating as usual.
- We have made the decision to stop our physical consultations for the time being. We’re offering online virtual consultations for those who wish to connect with us remotely.
- Orders may no longer be collected from our showrooms. Instead, all orders will be safely delivered by a fully-insured courier to an address of your choosing.
- Before any jewellery is shipped, all pieces will be deep-cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Every member of our team is washing and sanitising their hands throughout the day.
- We will be unable to complete repair or resize requests temporarily and will keep existing customers updated as to when this service is available again.
For existing customers, our colleagues Candice and Florencia are available via phone, chat or email ([email protected]) to assist you. Currently, all orders are on track for their desired delivery dates and we’ll keep you updated if that changes.
For new enquiries, we’re offering virtual and live chat consultations that are as educational and engaging as those in our showrooms – learn more about these here and try it out from the comfort of your home. We’ll also continue to communicate via phone, email and WhatsApp.
We’re doing our very best under the circumstances and we hope that the steps above will offer you some reassurance during this uncertain time.
Most importantly, stay safe and healthy.
Taylor & Hart Team