Dog tag accessories to match your engagement ring.
A new way to share your puppy love.
One of the great lessons of lockdown: there’s love, and then there’s puppy love.
In a world of uncertainty, millions of us have turned to the unfailing companionship of our furry four-legged friends. Always by your side ready for a romp or a cuddle, the bond you have with your canine counterpart is undeniably real.
Dogs may not be our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. It’s no wonder we want them to be a part of our human romances, weddings, and proposals.
With trends for dog pyjamas, jumpers, and even matching haircuts taking centre stage in recent years, how do you make sure your furry friend truly feels part of your engagement?
introducing pooch pendants
A brand new accessory in our collection which matches your pup’s collar to your engagement ring, these precious engravable puppy tags are the perfect way to bring your dog into the heart of your love story. And who says your pooch doesn’t deserve diamonds too?
Our pooch pendant collection features a selection of designs available for you to mix and match, all starting from £420 GBP/$500 USD. These precious puppy tags are available in a range of precious metals and diamond finishes.
You can also design your own bespoke pooch pendant with Taylor & Hart’s team of award winning jewellery designers. We’ll help you pick the perfect precious materials to create a matching jewellery look for your whole family, doggo included.
You can find further details about our bespoke engagement ring commissions and how to put your pup at the heart of your love story here.
We know how important dogs are to families and couples, and understand that the bond you have is every bit as real as your human love. As a dog owner (and lover!), I’m incredibly proud that we’re launching this brand new product that honours mankind’s most ancient bond. After all, our furry best friends deserve to shine just as bright as we do!
Kate Earlam-Charnley, Design Director
Spreading the love with your pup
Our newest accessory was a natural response to the influx of customer requests for dog accessories over the past year. And with dog ownership surging, this comes as no surprise.
A recent survey of our customers shows that over 30% of pet owners have or are looking to involve their pet in their proposals.
The survey also revealed that over half of our customers have a dog with their partner, and over 60% of those are planning to involve their dog in their wedding day plans.
According to the BBC, more than 3.2 million Brits have become pet owners during lockdown, so we can all expect to see lots of four-legged flower girls, high-fashion hounds and best-man fur babies at weddings to come.
so, how can i get my paws on one?
Our engravable pooch pendants start from £420 GBP/$500 USD and can be crafted in sterling silver or 18ct yellow or rose gold, depending on which tags or pendants make you wag your tail.
Looking for something a little more expressive? We’ve got pendants that pay homage to a few of your pet’s favourite things: none other than your pup’s favourite bone, set with a round brilliant white diamond and crafted in sterling silver or 18ct yellow or rose gold.
win a bespoke pooch pendant to match your engagement ring
To celebrate the launch of this brand new bespoke item, we’re inviting loving dog owners to WIN a bespoke pooch pendant to match their engagement ring. The prize granted will be up to a value of £1,700 GBP/$2350 USD!
To enter the competition you simply have to:⠀
- Share a photo of your dog and you wearing your engagement or wedding ring. You don’t need to have a Taylor & Hart ring to participate, but we do need to see both your sparkling ring and playful pup in the pic! Then share the photo on your feed as either a post or as a story.
- Tag @taylorandhart and use the hashtag #poochpendants
- Follow @taylorandhart You’ll get a *bonus double entry* into the contest if you tell us what your dog has taught you about love in the caption of your post or story! Make sure your profile is public so we can see your post or story.
You have two weeks to enter the competition, from 26th April to 23:59 GMT 9th May (Sunday). On 10th May we’ll randomly choose a winner and create for them a special bespoke dog tag up to the value of £1700 GBP/$2350 USD to match their engagement ring. The winner will be contacted via DM. T&Cs apply as stated below.
terms and conditions
- The prize is a bespoke dog tag and pendant valued up to £1700 GBP/$2350 USD.
- The bespoke design will be crafted within Taylor & Hart’s brand guidelines for materials.
- The prize will consist exclusively of a dog tag and/or pendant. It does not include the collar.
- Submissions must be posted on public Instagram accounts to be considered as an entry.
- The winning recipient must have an engagement or wedding ring that can be matched to the final design in order to win the prize.
- The engagement or wedding ring you own does not need to be a Taylor & Hart design.
- The prize winner must have adhered to the entry criteria for application including a social post featuring an image of their dog and engagement ring, follow Taylor & Hart’s account (@taylorandhart) and included the hashtag #PoochPendant.
- Submissions that include both a photo and a caption explaining what their dog has taught them about love will be entered into the contest twice.